From Our Blog
- CHOOSE ONE: MEDICAL MARIJUANA OR GUN OWNERSHIP
- Massachusetts Court Protects Medical Marijuana Use by Employees
- Pennsylvania Doctors Now Able to Register to Provide Medical Marijuana Prescriptions
Commonly Asked Questions
- If an officer of the law is executing a search warrant for one reason, but during search/seizure/discovery finds other unlawful items or activities outside the scope of the warrant, can I be charged for those crimes?
- If stopped for a suspected DUI, do I have to consent to a breathalyzer or blood test?
- What is an indictment?
Attorney referrals are a substantial component of the firm’s practice. Lawyers throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and indeed throughout the United States, refer their most important criminal cases to Marc Neff. On countless occasions, well-respected attorneys have referred a client, a close friend, or a family member who has been approached by law enforcement or arrested and charged with a crime. To be held in such high esteem by other members of the Bar is the highest form of praise and respect.
Mr. Neff also welcomes co-counsel relationships. Attorneys who wish to remain active in the representation, or appear pro hac vice, often retain this office as local counsel. Mr. Neff’s knowledge and twenty-five years of trial experience are an invaluable asset to the out-of-town attorney.
During protracted litigation, our state-of-the-art office suite, support services, and conference areas are available to out-of-town counsel throughout the trial.