From Our Blog
- Massachusetts Court Protects Medical Marijuana Use by Employees
- Pennsylvania Doctors Now Able to Register to Provide Medical Marijuana Prescriptions
- Colorado Court Says Alert from Drug Sniffing Dog is No Longer Enough to Search Car
Commonly Asked Questions
- If an officer of the law is executing a search warrant for one reason, but during search/seizure/discovery finds other unlawful items or activities outside the scope of the warrant, can I be charged for those crimes?
- Can I serve a parole/probation sentence in a state other than the one in which I was convicted?
- What are the penalties for operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol in Pennsylvania?