From Our Blog
- Massachusetts Court Protects Medical Marijuana Use by Employees
- Pennsylvania Doctors Now Able to Register to Provide Medical Marijuana Prescriptions
- Colorado Court Says Alert from Drug Sniffing Dog is No Longer Enough to Search Car
Commonly Asked Questions
- If stopped for a suspected DUI, do I have to consent to a breathalyzer or blood test?
- If an officer of the law is executing a search warrant for one reason, but during search/seizure/discovery finds other unlawful items or activities outside the scope of the warrant, can I be charged for those crimes?
- How old must one be to be tried as an adult?
Internet Crime Attorney
Over the past twenty years, the Internet has changed our way of life. In every facet of our dealings, from communications to business and commerce, we rely upon the Internet. As the Internet has grown, so has the body of laws that regulate its use. In the context of criminal law, both state and federal laws seek to regulate this ever-changing environment. This body of law changes as quickly as the technology that it seeks to regulate.
Marc Neff, a criminal defense attorney based in Philadelphia, is on the cutting edge of this constantly changing area of the law. Mr. Neff regularly represents individuals and corporations, both locally and nationally, in communication with investigators and to defend criminal charges involving Internet crimes such as:
- Child Pornography/Internet Pornography
- Wire Fraud
- Internet Gambling
- Internet Pharmacy
- Money Laundering
- Illegal Communications/Threats
At the Law Offices of Marc Neff, we encourage a team approach utilizing the foremost experts in computer forensics. Often, these cases can have national and international implications. Our office maintains relationships with a network of attorneys nationally and internationally to assist our clients. For a confidential consultation, please contact Mr. Neff via the form below, by phone at (215) 563-9800 or email Marc@nefflawoffices.com.