From Our Blog
- The SCOTUS recently addressed several issues that will impact blood alcohol testing in Pennsylvania Birchfield v. North Dakota, 579 U.S. ___ (2016)
- Third Circuit Rules Senator’s Acts Not Protected
- Third Circuit Says Government Can’t Infringe upon the Right of Allocution (U.S. v. Jason Moreno)
Commonly Asked Questions
Internet Crime Attorney
Over the past twenty years, the Internet has changed our way of life. In every facet of our dealings, from communications to business and commerce, we rely upon the Internet. As the Internet has grown, so has the body of laws that regulate its use. In the context of criminal law, both state and federal laws seek to regulate this ever-changing environment. This body of law changes as quickly as the technology that it seeks to regulate.
Marc Neff, a criminal defense attorney based in Philadelphia, is on the cutting edge of this constantly changing area of the law. Mr. Neff regularly represents individuals and corporations, both locally and nationally, in communication with investigators and to defend criminal charges involving Internet crimes such as:
- Child Pornography/Internet Pornography
- Wire Fraud
- Internet Gambling
- Internet Pharmacy
- Money Laundering
- Illegal Communications/Threats
At the Law Offices of Marc Neff, we encourage a team approach utilizing the foremost experts in computer forensics. Often, these cases can have national and international implications. Our office maintains relationships with a network of attorneys nationally and internationally to assist our clients. For a confidential consultation, please contact Mr. Neff via the form below, by phone at (215) 563-9800 or email Marc@nefflawoffices.com.