From Our Blog
- CHOOSE ONE: MEDICAL MARIJUANA OR GUN OWNERSHIP
- Massachusetts Court Protects Medical Marijuana Use by Employees
- Pennsylvania Doctors Now Able to Register to Provide Medical Marijuana Prescriptions
Commonly Asked Questions
- Does an undercover police officer have to identify himself/herself if asked?
- What is an “open-container” law?
- If an officer of the law is executing a search warrant for one reason, but during search/seizure/discovery finds other unlawful items or activities outside the scope of the warrant, can I be charged for those crimes?
Philadelphia Criminal Defense Lawyer
Marc Neff is a Philadelphia lawyer and federal white collar defense attorney representing corporate and business executives, professionals, public officials, and others who have been or may be charged with a variety of white collar federal crimes such as RICO, tax fraud, mail fraud, bank fraud, money laundering, etc.
Federal prosecutors and their law enforcement agencies (FBI, DEA, US Postal Inspection Service, and others) spend years developing an investigation. Frequently these agents will serve search warrants or subpoenas for document production.
It is essential to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. By contacting the Law Offices of Marc Neff at the earliest possible opportunity, Mr. Neff can begin obtaining information and assessing the Government’s case.
Defending a criminal case begins even before charges are filed. By intervening before charges are filed it may be possible to convince the Government to decline prosecution or to file a reduced charge.
As in other complex matters, Mr. Neff uses a team approach to the defense of these cases. Investigators and experts in accounting, finance, and other specialized areas are available as support staff in all cases. For a confidential consultation, please contact Mr. Neff via the form below, by phone at (215) 563-9800 or email Marc@nefflawoffices.com.