From Our Blog
- CHOOSE ONE: MEDICAL MARIJUANA OR GUN OWNERSHIP
- Massachusetts Court Protects Medical Marijuana Use by Employees
- Pennsylvania Doctors Now Able to Register to Provide Medical Marijuana Prescriptions
Commonly Asked Questions
- What Constitutes Mortgage Fraud?
- Is there a difference between DUI and DWI in Pennsylvania?
- If an officer of the law is executing a search warrant for one reason, but during search/seizure/discovery finds other unlawful items or activities outside the scope of the warrant, can I be charged for those crimes?
The materials contained in this website have been prepared by the Law Offices of Marc Neff for informational purposes only. The information contained is general in nature, and may not apply to particular factual or legal circumstances. In any event, the materials do not constitute legal advice or opinions and should not be relied upon as such. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
This web site is not intended to serve as an advertisement. The Law Offices of Marc Neff does not wish through this site to solicit the business of anyone in any state where such use of the site may not be in compliance with any law or ethical rule.
Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon any information in this website without seeking professional counsel. The Law Offices of Marc Neff makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information, materials or graphics in this website, all of which is provided on a strictly “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind. The Law Offices of Marc Neff hereby expressly disclaims all warranties with regard to any information, materials or graphics in this website, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on this site are copyright © 2013Law Offices of Marc Neff. The reproduction of any materials contained on this site without the permission of the Law Offices of Marc Neff or the copyright owner is prohibited.
Persons seeking legal advice should consult with legal counsel familiar with their particular situation. If you would like to discuss a potential legal representation, you may request a consultation by calling our offices.